Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You leave my eyes

Drenched in sweat I don't cry
fearing I would spoil you
to be running around the desert
so dry I would soil you
could you sit there between my eyes
run like a stream of charcoal
till the fire dies
and burns the hole in my soul
you are my special religion
you are my blind faith
is it important to talk to you?
black are grapes
black are the drums
black is the new green
and the bruise on my thumb
There will be no smell
no discoloration
and then you try crawling out of my eye
and you slowly spread your fingers on my cheek
near the nose and across the lips
you flow as the waters leak
waters of the cries
and strange good byes
waters of vein loss and bloodshot hearts
waters cutting old ties
stop peeping through the eyes wide shut
why do u shift when somebody removes you?
you stop my eyes from detecting light
from all that they are supposed to do
covering the stab of my electric impulses.

No comments: