Friday, December 19, 2008

It ain't easy


Don't return to feel too blue when the rainbow's secrets are over.. You will see the games where the winner never wins.. And I don't feel anything sometimes... But a chill down my spine, a hair raising rush on my wet arms, a drunken dime down the light... Darker,emptier and simpler... The blankness with which my eyes shrink.. music is what feeling sounds like.. when I air guitar on the road.. and it sounds just right.. to me.. And then I feel right too... But when I close the open hand because one loves.. and I don't feel anything I can only reciprocate.. Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at me, conclusions grow up in me like fungus: one morning they are there, I know not how, and they gaze upon me, morose and gray... And then I feel .. I feel I am tired and I am attacked by ideas that I conquered long ago.. And I walk.. then can I think I feel.. And in a casual stroll through the lunatic asylum I felt that faith does not prove anything.. and now I don't feel anything..

No comments: