Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Mine

Well I think I see another side... Maybe just another light that shines....And I look over now through the door..And I still belong to no one else....Maybe I hold you to blame for all the reasons that you left....And close my eyes till I see your surprise........And youre leaving before my time.

wont you change your mind? Surely dont stay long Im missing you now. Its like I told you Im over you somehow Before I close the doorI need to hear you say goodbye. wont you change your mind?

I guess that hasnt changed someone...Maybe nobody else could understand...I guess that you believe you are a woman....And that I am someone elses man...But just before I see that you leave....I want you to hold on to things that you said.. I know I wish I were dead.

Surely dont stay long Im missing you now. Its like I told you Im over you somehow Before I close the door I need to hear you say goodbye wont you change your mind?

No comments: