Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Asulon II

When i reached out for that another cigarette i saw ur hand their too with a wound of what I recall the first time u burnt your hand trying to light ur first cigarette. Yes, I have known you for that long.


And then i was in somebody else' car the other day and i saw the kilometers and i realised how many pictures we took of driving together, thousands of kilometers. Yes they were in thousands.


Furious i walked out on my work station and bumped into a wall, I hit my head so hard, i forgot for a second where i was. That second grew into minutes, hours and now into days. And I still don't remember.


Hey i have a tattoo now.. remember how much i cribbed. Heard its raining up there... Aren't we going to throw umbrellas in the sand and run? Hey you still will lose the race..


I have cut my hair... Do u wanna see how i look? Well I am quite alone standing against the wall of your house hiding behind skinny bushes.. Remember how u got pricked the other day?


i am thirsty now.. parched for raindrops on the roof missing on my head.. will this reality remain? in little and at large.. will all my i' always be small... will i live on.. feeling this way.. feeling nothing nemore.. scratching the wall.. writing the same shit over and over again... carrying the baggage of having memories with u.. memories i dnt remember nemore... everytime i am spending another minute to try and run away... i am leaving something behind..

I don't write letters to you anymore.. I don't know your address.. I can't afford to buy those stamps now.. I am dreaming another nightmare... I am not knocking on your door.. its just a few steps away from where i am.. Hey has your hair started to grey a little.. Yes, I was your child

No comments: