Sunday, June 7, 2009

The distance of a shout


Read in.. read out.. read twice over... still doesn't read right... loosening quite a bit of what i can call time.. I am lewd over.. scary rise of widening surprise, I'm seein' your world of people and things.... Seems sick an' it's hungry, it's tired an' it's torn, It looks like it's a-dyin' an' it's hardly been born.

I believe I'm fixing to die, fixing to die... Yes I am walking kinda funny... and i dnt want no money... Evry place I want to go, I never go because you know... I am fighting windy blues... I got two white horses following me ... Means another poor boy is under the ground.

I am chuckling rolling half way down the bridge... The green sombre grass tickles my spine... And I say And i say.. hey dear dew, will you be mine?

You lost a lot of it.. I did too.. Life was a waste of my energy and I was waste of its time... So we got together and wasted it all tonight... i love you evermore.. you thriving vein betwee my ribs... I am loving you each day and now i want you all the more... u stop making me feel red... u make me light another cigarette that tells i am not dead... Ha haha haha

She's streamlined and a midnight flyer... Two bit liars, small time jokers, this train don't carry no smokers... Ha haha haha.. i am standing on the rooftop of your basement.. get higher hand me that ashtray.. those clips haunted bartender... loosen up dear mother pam... church is ringing its bell the church is falling in the well... come lock me in... Come with the dust and go with the wind...

No comments: