Sunday, December 27, 2009

Saving...

Live me another day
live me alone
kiss me to hear a good bye
kiss the forehead stone
I am leaving
again
I won't come back
again
I will never see you
again
I might not be you
again
Cross your legs with mine
Stretch your arm
intertwine
Sold your vanity
have you?
It costs you ten coins
I had nine
and I still have those nine
days of heavy rainfall
weeping under my collar
keep sakes
lull lakes
covered in a cold lullaby
Get me ink! Get me ink!
Not a drink lump! Ink!
Running through my spine
twisted barbwire
Stub this cigarette
smoke that dream
sleep a little closer
can u hear me
I am shouting
again
So loud
So faint
again
There is a mistletoe
and a long run
candles on my palm
a little breath left in the rain
and while you stand in front of me
I will never see you
again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*goosebumps*