Friday, December 25, 2009

Please, I can't find my knees

An itch
woke me up last night
from nothing but a nightmare
to throw me into another one
That itch
ran all over my body
and inside
like a girl without her legs
running into an open field of
of a few more dreams
her dreams
That itch
grew upon me
inside me
light flickers in the opposite room
the ghosts of electricity howling in the lines on her face
like blood let loose
from the chains
from closed chambers
from dried veins
That itch
I dnt know why it came
like a head rush
bragged of its misery
That itch
woke me, shook me
stretched me
wretched me like a calling
this is what salvation will be after a while
That itch
scaled me for forgetting you
muttering small talk to the wall
while I sat on a rug in the hall
haunted me
broke me
crushed me that night
and every time I played a skeleton key
That itch
spoke of a farewell kiss
That itch
that made me , itch...

No comments: