Thursday, November 20, 2008

Heartbreaker


And yeah I got stuck
nodding my head the wrong way
listening to whatever you say
thinking it would end
even though the only word I seem to use everywhere
is the vicious circle

Frail under the spotlight I mean to say many things Things which must sting Things which might make you laugh

I changed
I changed a lot
but you don’t even look towards me
You don’t pay no heed
You think there ain’t no such need
And I don’t blame you
I made You believe I am all yours to be saved
And I’d like to believe so too

Now that all seems fragile
and a house of cards
we sweat to keep from falling
There was no effort to begin with
And now all we do is make efforts to save it

I am complaining
And so are things I have known
They aren’t happy
and they aren’t mine

I always thought

It was not courage but liberty that kept me from saying this.. No sooner than the moment of realization reckoned, I knew.. A myself needed no liberty, only courage... But Being myself,..Was only a fantasy...So then,I meant to say a lot of things... But now,I only intend to drop a few slick limericks.... About politics and unattended children tripping over wires.

What shit!

No comments: