Sunday, November 9, 2008

Virginal priority

I have no point of view.. I have no point to you.. And i don't have to prove it to you.. yes i don't believe..yes i refuse to preach and am no one to tell you what is right.. nothing which is right for me is not wrong for me.. and yes i fail myself when i say i am an individual.. and that you are one.. i live thinking am at the top of the world when the world is revolving and every once in a day i am below everyone.. yes gravity keeps my feet down.. and probably saves me from flying off one day.. before you call me someone who would want to dictate your life by what goes right in my mind.. Lemme save you the hardwork.. I write and hence i think.. I think and probably i might be.. The questions are never enough and they never end.. Because the ones I ask are never answered...

Yes nothing is gonna change my world.. not my protests.. not your futile attempts at sanity.. not your jaded sullness.. not your emberial aura.. not my sensational sense.. verbal abuse.. the words you use.. I see through the plaited patience.. painted shallowness.. not your words.. these historic words hurled right at me.. And when I refuse to move.. I am not trying to prove.. Because probably people are at their wrongest when they are trying to prove themselves.. to whom i don't know.. and why i don't know either.. So perhaps nothing makes me different from you.. And nothing makes me.. me! And when the numbness of my feet travels to my brain.. I confess my black skies are trapped in a satirical fantasy.. And that when I decide to walk away from you and digress from your defined roads I am just berating a choice that is grounded in subversity..And if you were thinking this to be against you .. Well yes it is.. You betray me.. Language you whore!

No comments: