Friday, November 28, 2008

Put a war on war




But I was dead, for an hour or more
I woke when they had already past my door
Crouching to their guns
Hunting for eyes still left with life
Choppers and humans dropping from the sky I thought I just tripped into the high


Smouldering iron rods going through your brain
I wondered if I would see you again
I hear a dying voice of duncical opinion
And I don't agree with you But what do you know Of all the erratic visages that I put on my face
A tribute to the need for chaos


And I want to take a morning bath
not in blood for a change
As the street lights fade out with dawn,
I wish I had a sniper rifle to shoot them, sudden death
Transgression in a blazing flash.
Slow decay is painful and gets boring.
Relentless news on T.V.
Same feelings day in day out.
Boom.
Probably that’s what we need
But hey! That’s what we got now
And you still are complaining
I am laughing a sterilised laughter
Glued to the headlines
Water crawls incoherent over dead bodies
The news anchor shouts What’s going on!
Temme what’s going on! Hey miss! Don't you know your the next to die


A blinding streak of light would be better than constant sunshine.
And you are asking me to raise a vote tomorrow
Stand in rows to get my voice right
To detect and elect
The one from these many
The one’s who are worse than many
Though! I think YOU should go!
Go! go!
Complete all your stale grocery shopping
and underwear washing under in a split second.
With due respect to your fine taste..!!


Everyone is taken to kingdom of heaven. Butterfly departs. Snake's hunger is satiated. The lights go out. And I am happy for the one’s killed
The body is clean and shining as a diamond. Darkness is saved for idleness and chaos Chaos cleanses everything.

No comments: