Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stuck where i want to be

I am captured in the looking
mine and their’s all tangled up
the tangle of my thoughts
then I spoil it
liar liar pants on fire
my outside been taken away from me
bad thoughts in my mind..

I feel, I don’t feel.
I am stone.
There is nothing to separate me from things.
I am all things and everything.

Sometimes I can write things
I want to say but sometimes it’s hard.
If you take my words away from me.
I will not exist
But there are too many words in my head,
they keep spillilng over each other.
Into the outside where they are swalloed up into the air
When air has too many words in it. I choke..

My words are the most choking words of all.
I stay silent.
Silent enough to not let them ooze out of me.

Words are things for me.
And things always go wrong.
Why is it so quiet!

Something shifted and put me in a different phase.
I am in a parallel universe.
Most things are the same
but strange, not real.
Or more real.
All my thinking is about undoing
the time slip I have fallen into..

No comments: