Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I guess so it might be..

Down and out, I don't know, hopeless, how did this happen.... Somehow some words never go out of fashion.. i am bored of dealing wd them every single day.. it's prolly about striking that one chord which churns me to my guts.. i don't kno what feeling is like feeling negative.. just that sometimes I want to and sometimes I can't help but feel so.. its not the fear of being exposed but being wrong when you dnt want to be.. words theories and all shit like dat.. i dnt find no explanations coz i am not looking for one.. i guess i am not good at guessing.. but sometimes I just want to change it.. not for the good or the bad but just for a change.. coz its nt how i am it just bacame what it wasn't meant to be.. i have no clue what it was meant to be though.. prolly u sud know what u r going to be with that thing by ur side.. that one thing which u have one milion feelings for... i guess its not regret.. its not retrospect either.. but though u mite hate urself too much for anything.. I want a part of me in what i am a part of.. i dnt wanna start again.. that will be too much of work.. but i guess i need the assurance of the candy.. or elz i will do i dont really know wat.. i donno.. i guess i just dont know....

1 comment:

music child said...

"..morning is past me..
sun is in a hiding..
dark is the sky
& dark is your writing..
why is it dark i ask..

(silence....hushed silence..)
Oh Yeah...right ..
may be its the truth...
or perhaps..
I guess so it might be..."