Friday, October 24, 2008

Full on Me

I am living while I'm living to the father Neither does he know how we get through every day all the hike in the price arm and leg we have to pay While our leaders play

All I see is people ripping and robbing and grabbing... Thief never love to see a thief with a long bag, No love for the people who are suffering real bad Another toll to the poll
someone help my soul

What is to stop the youths from getting out of control Filled up with educations yet don't own a payroll The clothes on my back has countless eye holes

Could go on and on the full has never been told

I say who can afford to run will run But what about those who can't... they will have to stay Opportunity is scarce commodity In these times I say... when mama spend her last to sent you to class... Never you ever play

It's a competitive world for the low budget people Spending a dime while earning a nickel With no regards to who may tickle My cup is full to the brim

Could go on and on the full has never been told

No comments: